List of research results 2019
- JSON 2 LD Mapper" accelerating LOD conversion of data received the Progress Award in LOD Challenge 2019
- Lifting the Curtain on Auroras Trading Telescope for Supercomputer to Solve 400-Year-Old Solar Mystery (Science Report023)
- A paper “CRISPR-Cas3 induces broad and unidirectional genome editing in human cells” was published in Nature Communications.
- NII start operation 400 Gbps Tokyo-Osaka link to speed up SINET, ultra-high speed network supporting Japan's academic research: Putting world-leading long-distance 400 Gbps link into practical operation
- AI achieved a score of 185 on the English written exam of the National Center Test for University Admissions in 2019.
- A novel katanin-tethering machinery accelerates cytokinesis
- An article about "PubCaseFinder" was published in several papers
- A paper “Evaluation of off‐target effects of gapmer antisense oligonucleotides using human cells” was published in Genes to Cells.
- Lifting the Curtain on Auroras Why Recreating Auroral Explosions Help Us Better Understand Space (Science Report022)
- A paper “Apoptosis-mediated vasa down-regulation controls developmental transformation in Japanese Copidosoma floridanum female soldiers” was published in Developmental Biology.
- Lifting the Curtain on Auroras How Changing Sun Affects Our Lives on Earth (Science Report021)
- Neuron circuitry from brain signals Using machine learning to construct a map of neuronal connections
- Lifting the Curtain on Auroras Mystery of Pulsating Aurora (Science Report020)
- Glia-neuron interactions underlie state transitions to generalized seizures
- The making of ‘Fancy Mouse’
- Lifting the Curtain on Auroras Traveling Back in Time to Investigate Aurora Mysteries (Science Report019)
- Scaffolding system for three-dimensional organization of neurons in the developing neocortex
- Worldwide Competition to Develop AI for Historical Japanese Character (Kuzushiji) Recognition
- The June 2019 issue of Genomics & Informatics was published as a special issue on the 5th Biomedical Linked Annotation Hackathon (BLAH5).
- A paper “Split4Blank: Maintaining consistency while improving efficiency of loading RDF data with blank nodes” was published in PLOS ONE.
- Identification of a key gene for freshwater colonization in fishes
- A paper “Accumulating computational resource usage of genomic data analysis workflow to optimize cloud computing instance selection” was published in GigaScience.
- A paper “Cancerous phenotypes associated with hypoxia-inducible factors are not influenced by the volatile anesthetic isoflurane in renal cell carcinoma” was published in PLOS ONE.