Resource-sharing and Joint Research
We promote integrated joint research and resource-sharing across academic fields.
For information regarding each institute / facility in our organization, please contact them directly.
- Joint Support-Center for Data Science Research | Collaboration Program at ROIS-DS
Joint Support-Center for Data Science Research(DS) have opened collaborative research "ROIS-DS-JOINT" since 2017, which provides researchers nationwide with opportunities for general collaborative research and collaborative research meetings.
- National Institute of Polar Research | Resource-sharing and Collaboration
As an Inter-University Research Institute Corporation, NIPR conducts joint research with colleagues in Japan and overseas. In addition, NIPR supports such projects by offering analysis and modeling of data and samples from field monitoring activities that it conducts.
- National Institute of Informatics | Services
Promoting the Cyber Science Infrastructure
A project promoting state-of-the-art academic information infrastructure (NII) promoting the development of the most advanced academic information infrastructure (Cyber Science Infrastructure) in collaboration with universities and other institutions.
- The Institute of Statistical Mathematics | Research Collaboration (in Japanese)
ISM serves its collaborative research projects with computer and network resources.
- National Institute of Genetics | Shared use and collaborative research
NIG Collaboration Grants: NIG-JOINT
Resource-sharing: NIG offers the services in the drop-down menus “Research Infrastructure & Collaboration” and “Model Organism Resources” at the top of the page.
Road map of Resource-sharing and Joint Research
- Road map (March 9, 2018 edition) (in Japanese)